- Updated On:
- December 10, 2020
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 4 Garages
- 7,007 ft2
SECLUDED LUXURY SANCTUARY WITH AN UNRIVALLED MAIN RIVER POSITION
– 4 bedroom + study, 4.5 bathroom modern Jared Poole designed masterpiece on an 803m2 block;
– Ultra-private waterfront position, looking out to a Main River junction and across to TSS and the hinterland;
– Suspended concrete slab construction, Limestone floors, bespoke cabinetry and vast floor to ceiling windows to allow natural light to cascade indoors;
– Gourmet kitchen with marble benches, Zip tap, two integrated Miele fridge/freezers and Nespresso coffee machine, dual Miele ovens, plate warmer, steamer and gas cooktop with Teppanyaki plate;
– Dining room set under a soaring ceiling and elegant living room with gas fireplace and marble finishes;
– Sophisticated formal lounge with custom cabinetry, plus an upstairs living area/gallery;
– Choice of two sumptuous master suites, each with deluxe ensuites, walk-in robes and water views;
– Bedroom three with skyline views, ensuite and a built-in robe, plus a fourth bedroom with ensuite on the ground floor;
– Executive office with custom, built-in cabinetry, private balcony and skyline views;
– Infinity edge pool with swim jets, flanked either side by glass-roofed riverside pavilions;
– Powder room, built-in speakers, electric blinds, security and a surplus of storage throughout;
– Four car accommodation and a serviced pontoon suitable for larger vessels, plus a jet-ski dock.
Situated a short walk from Macintosh Island Park, Narrowneck Beach and the vibrant Tedder Ave café precinct, you’ll also enjoy the prestige of living in arguably one of the most sought-after streets on the Gold Coast. Elite schools, TSS and St. Hilda’s are also central to this landmark home, as are the famous beaches and entertainment of Surfers Paradise. Make a wise investment in your future and arrange a private inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.