- Updated On:
- December 3, 2020
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 6,275 ft2
EXQUISITELY RENOVATED GRANDEUR AND SOPHISTICATION
A gourmet kitchen with triple integrated fridges and freezers complements this, however it’s the outdoors which is the ultimate entertaining oasis. A sprawling terrace flanks the rear of the home, with an infinity-edge pool capturing your instant attention. Complete with a swim-up bar and fringed either side by dining pavilions and manicured gardens, this is a resort-style sanctuary without comparison.
Along with views across the first and second greens of the highly acclaimed The Palms golf course, the luxury continues with four bedrooms. A sumptuous master suite is graced with sweeping full-height glass and opens onto a wide balcony which arches itself around the upper exterior. Dual walk-in robes and a decadent spa ensuite await, with two more ensuited bedrooms on this upper level and a fourth on the entry level.
– Exquisitely renovated 583m2 architectural masterpiece with 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms;
– Elevated 1,893m2 block and with views across the 1st and 2nd greens of The Palms Golf course;
– Grand and sophisticated interiors with high ceilings, marble floors and bronzed double-height windows;
– Gourmet kitchen with triple integrated fridges and freezers, walk-in pantry and soft close cabinetry;
– Formal lounge and dining with a restored granite wet bar and granite open fireplace;
– Comfortable, yet cosmopolitan informal meals and living area with adjacent side terrace;
– Ultimate entertaining oasis with a supersized terrace, infinity-edge pool with swim-up bar and dining pavilions;
– Sumptuous master suite graced with curved, full height glass, dual walk-in robes, decadent spa ensuite and access to the balcony;
– Bedroom two is a second master suite with vaulted ceiling, spa ensuite and balcony access;
– Bedrooms three and four with elegant ensuites plus there is a marble powder room on the lower level;
– Second floor balcony which arches around the upper exterior, with views of the hinterland and Marina;
– Triple garage and separate buggy garage and second driveway;
– Gloriously manicured gardens, solar power and ducted air-conditioning plus, new plumbing, electrical, carpet;
– Impeccably presented and owned by the same family for the past 26 years.
Situated within Australia’s most exclusive master-planned community, Sanctuary Cove, residents benefit from prestigious living in a dress circle location. There’s nowhere safer on the Gold Coast too, with 24/7 security and gated access. Residents are also treated to the finest resort-style way of life, with access to the Sanctuary Cove Country Club with gym and dining options, the 5-star Intercontinental Resort with a show-stopping one-acre Lagoon Beach as well as a world-class marina where specialty stores, restaurants and cafes line the water’s edge.
Golfers will relish getting on the greens at two of Australia’s top 50 golf courses (The Palms and the Arnold Palmer designed The Pines golf course) or if you’re a fan of the high-seas, each year this region hosts the Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show.
Thrill-seekers, you’re catered for too, with Gold Coast Theme Parks approx. an 8 minute drive plus you’re under 15 minutes from golden beaches. There’s also a host of exceptional schools, and Sanctuary Cove does not require Foreign Investment Review Board Approval for international purchasers. Factor in the diverse range of services and stores at the Hope Island Shopping Centre and Marina Village (within walking distance!) and it’s easy to see why locals love living here – it’s got all you need and so much more. Experience it for yourself and arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.